Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Journey starts off from here..........

Today is a very important day for me.... After a lot of efforts from my friends,which failed, I finally started blogging. Much of the credit goes to my two friend Sayantan and Abhishek who helped me a lot in understanding the concept of blogging. May be they will be a little surprised when they see this as they have almost left all their hope and thought that all their efforts went into vein.

Anyway, as everybody knows that I am not that kind of a creative guy(as far as Literature is concerned ) so I will be primarily focusing on technology which interests me a lot. As "computer " is the most passionate word that I know in this world so most of my blog will be related to computers.

As I always thought of sharing my experiences with the world so i found this as a very good medium to pen down all my thoughts and crappy ideas that comes out from the deepest corner of my brain.

Hope every body enjoys it and find it informative............

Thus from here my journey start off.......

6 comments:

Shayon said...

Wow...so u finally hit it off, eh? Sexy!! U knw...i've always felt tht u gt quite a few pointers to share tht might help others. I think it's gonna be a luvly journey for u. Neways, wish u all the luck...happy blogging ;-) Oh btw...ur font looks gud enuff in windows!!

Karma said...

good work dude

Manvender said...

hey i'd love 2 hear 4m u..especially a lot abt geeky stuff..hope u keep updating it regularly..

Sakshi said...

Hey,no more posts??? Great post...keep updating.

Shayon said...

lolz...i'm so tempted to say this...is this where ur "journey" end?? ;-)

Shayon said...

ki re...journey start howar shonge shonge end-o hoye gelo?