Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back again after a long hibernation........

Well as the title suggests, I am back into business of blogging. I still remember the day when I created this blog page. I started off with a lot of zeal but all went well for a while and then the business collapsed. It's not my fault. Actually, all these happened because of a great virtue that I posses, the virtue of being Lazy.

My friends will be a lot surprised. I know that very well. Well, a lot has changed since my last post and this one. I got transformed from a fully unemployed student to a energetic IT guy, searching for the common goal "Happiness".

By this time, you must be thinking that what happened to the business and why suddenly the business came alive. But I wont give answer of the first question. Leave it....forget it. Let me tell u the reason behind this post( 2nd question ).

Actually, today I got a new broadband connection and so I have a proper place and time to think about being a little creative and still be a technophobic. What can be a better way express other than my old business? So, I am here writing this post with a determination that I will carry on with this job with strong determination.


So, Friends wish me luck and help me to flourish in this wonderful business.

No comments: