Saturday, December 22, 2007

'TAARE ZAMEEN PAR'....What a movie.....

Mr Perfect has again shown to the whole world that not only he is a good actor but can also do wonders behind the screen. He has again proved himself after 'RDB'. His latest, as a actor and his directorial debut is such a film which everybody should see.

Today, I watched the film at 89cinemas. Actually thought of watching 'Kailashe kelenkari' but because I didn't get tickets for the same, I decided to watch the movie.

At first, I was a little reluctant because I heard that it is a children movie. But now after watching it I would suggest everybody to watch it.

'Awesome' is what I will say. Mr. Amir khan has again showed his class. And the little boy, called Isant Avasthi in the film, did a fantastic job. And ofcourse the great music by the Trio, Shankar Ehsaan Loy was simply superb.

A perfect film by Mr. Khan after Rang De Basanti. Simply Superb...

I would give a straight 4.5 /5 to this film. Actually hits the heart too hard. A must see for those who love so called 'different' films.

Please share your views regarding the film with me. Bye. Waiting for your comment on the film.

No comments: